It is very common to take care of your family. Some people even do it after they die. This takes place in the form of Estate Planning, which is essentially planning for your own demise to ensure your loved ones do not suffer. Investors.com offers some tips on creating a well thought out Estate Plan. They are:
1. Take an inventory of your assets and liabilities to determine your net worth and what comprises your entire estate
2. Determine who you want to be your beneficiaries.
3. Determine who will manage the plan
4. Determine what type of plan makes the most sense.
5. Find an attorney to draw up your will and estate plan documents.
Danna & Associates, PC is a firm specializing in Estate Planning and Elder Law for over 20 years. The experience and knowledge gained over these years allows us to offer you ample advice on creating an Estate Plan that works for you! Call 718.273.0300 for your free consultation today!
Click here for the article!